In order to ensure a seamless process at Malana Hotels and Suites, we provide a detailed list of our policies for your convenience:
• SMOKING – Malana is 100% Non-Smoking: A fee up to $250 USD will be assessed for smoking inside the hotel in all of our rooms and public indoor spaces. Please ask the Front Desk for locations of designated outdoor smoking areas.
• CHECK-IN TIME: 3:00PM
• CHECK OUT TIME: 12:00PM
• Registered guest must be 18 or older except where state law requires otherwise.
• Guest must present a valid major credit card upon arrival.
• Cancellation of reservation must occur by 5:00 p.m., local time, 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a one night stay charge.
*Please refer to your reservation confirmation for any variance.
• Pre-paid stay rates are non-refundable.
• Advance reservation discounts are not applicable if the reservation is modified.
*Additional Fees: A fee of up to $250 USD will be assessed for damages beyond normal usage of the premises.
• United States Dollar
• Carte Blanche
• Diner’s Club
• Free Onsite Parking
• Hotel does not provide valet, secured, in/out, or shaded parking.
• Only Service Animals Allowed.
• While in the hotel, pets must be kept on a leash in all public areas.
• Pets may not be left in guest rooms unattended and must be well trained, as any disturbance of other guests may result in the pet being removed from the property or the guest being asked to move to another hotel.
• Pets, with the exception of service animals, are not allowed in any food service outlets or pool areas.
• Owners are responsible for any property damage and personal injury their pet may cause while in the Hotel.
*For further assistance, please contact the hotel directly